I’m Michelle Curtis. I’m here to share all things about making beautiful babies and nourishing healthy mamas. I’m a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and lover of tea, bookstores, farm to table restaurants, and clean skincare products. I live on a farm in Pennsylvania with my hunky hero of a husband and our three sweet blessings.
As a mother myself, I know what a difference proper nourishment can make, both for my babies’ health and my own. From having a baby with a birth defect, to suffering through postpartum depression, to turning things around and thriving through postpartum recovery and motherhood, my own experiences are major driving forces in my desire to help women just like you.
I took that drive to a certification program. In my training at the Nutritional Therapy Association, I learned not only to use food as medicine, but to see the body holistically and individually. I went in to the program with a passion for all things baby making and new mamas and continued my education with trainings under Liz Wolfe, NTP and Meg Reburn, CNM, Dr. Jolene Brighten, and Lara Adler.
It’s my goal and passion to help support you with nutrition and lifestyle so you can thrive and grow your family into what you’ve always dreamed it would be.
Here’s a little more about me…
* I dated my husband for three years before marrying him on a beach just after sunrise in 2010.
* I had very strong cravings for Brussels sprouts, even though I never had them before. Now they’re a favorite.
* My “alone time” almost always happens in a bookstore.
* I’m a professional singer…in my car, on solo road trips. Carrie Underwood has met her match!
* I do not like cheese, except a small amount on pizza. That’s it…I actually can’t even watch people eat cheese.
* I’m team tea. I love a good cup of coffee that I make at home, but I can drink tea multiple times a day.
* Clean skin care products make me geek out a little.
* I was in a pageant in my teens for Miss Teen Pennsylvania. I was a semi-finalist, but didn’t win.
* I’m about as introverted as they come.
* I lived in Germany for 2 years, and it was amazing.
* I’m probably the worst at picking up movie/show references when people use a quote.
* I prefer communication in written style like text or email, or face to face. I will avoid the phone chat at all costs.
Ready to learn more? Click here to book your free discovery call to find out how we can work together. (There’s no obligation! It’s just a chat!)
I’m so happy you’re here!
If you have a question, please don’t hesitate to contact me.